Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey Everybody!

This is a story about Jon Witte. In 2008 Jon started his journey at Shippensburg University and has been striving for greatness ever since. he currently a Management Information Systems major in the college of business.  Jon hails from Fairless Hills which is located in the southern part Bucks County, PA. The only upside about living there is that it is very close to Philadelphia, about a half hour away. In the summer, Jon works at a public pool. He has been working there for 5 years but hasn't had to save any lives yet. Maybe if he didn't fall asleep on the stand he could pay better attention. In addition to being a mediocre lifeguard, Jon likes to watch sports, highly intellectual  movies and play lots of video games (but not too much). Jon's current favorite song is "I just had sex" by the lonely island, but he also likes a wide variety of music.

Alright, I'm done writing in the third person now, the task has proved rather difficult. I just wanted to do something different compared to a normal bio. Unfortunately,  as I continued writing though the third person stuff was starting to get repetitive so I stopped. All of the information above is true, but here are a few more interesting bits of information.In high school I did marching band and we were so good that we were invited to Hong Kong to play at the Hong Kong Sevens rugby tournament. Playing in front of 50,000 people was awesome, although I think the audience was more interested in the streaker that ran on the field during our show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLOOGSJES_E). Lastly, I went skydiving my freshmen year. It was the best experience ever, there is no other rush like it. That's everything that I can think to write about. I look foward to blogging in the future!

5 comments:

  1. I am also in the college of business. I think its awesome that you got to go to Hong Kong to play. I bet you went to a pretty big school. That video is interesting, it must have been awesome to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you have a good sense of humor, and wow, Hong Kong, that's crazy! I'd love to travel somewhere so exotic. Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also live close to Philly, about a ten minute drive. And that song is so funny, I love the lonely island too. They did a song for Saturday Night Live last night with Nicki Minaj, it was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hong Kong sounds like a very exciting time, I have been out of the country in Belieze and it is awesome seeing other cultures. Glad to see another member of the college of business in my group in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cool you were in the marching band, and Hong Kong, wow! I have a brother who is in the Blue Band at Penn State.

    ReplyDelete